realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Pro James Blunt and Anti David McWilliams

This is the first time I've ever really looked at my referrals thingie and did the google searches that brought people here.
I'm number 2 on google foranti-James Blunt even though I'm a fairly dilute fan of his.
Despite my disappointment with David McWilliams loads have come looking for him here. I hope you enjoy my review of the book. I especially like the searcher who was looking for "david mcwilliams is he really so great?".

Clap Your Hands tickets featured strongly too. (you're not getting mine! ;-))
And 1 person who was disappointed came looking for "mark steyn the constant gardener". With all the colums he writes, I doubt he ever gardens.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eoin said...

How do you check out how people got to your site?

January 13, 2006 3:31 p.m.  
Blogger Student said...

auds- some referrals are indeed hilarious. When I started writing up about stringfellows a few days ago, you can imagine the kind of keywords that led people to my site! I doubt they got what they were looking for ;)

January 13, 2006 3:41 p.m.  
Blogger Auds said...

Eoin, subscribe to sitemeter.com and look at the referals.

January 13, 2006 6:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home