realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Please Buy my Clap Your Hands Say Yeah tickets

It’s all sold out for weeks. But 2 of my friends have cancelled and I’m left with 2 tickets for Clap Your Hands Say Yeah in the Village Saturday night.
I see that some were sold for over 100euro on ebay but you can have mine for face value (16euro including the ticketmaster fee that I ranted on about at the time of purchase!)
Please leave a comment if you’re interested.
Please be interested – I do not like playing ticket tout outside the Village!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Fiona de Londras said...

What is the event?? I've never heard of it, but you've got me very curious

February 03, 2006 3:00 a.m.  
Blogger Auds said...

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah is the name of an indie band. The event is a concert in the Village.

You should get their album - it's good.

You interested in checking them out?
Anyone interested?

February 03, 2006 12:44 p.m.  
Blogger Fiona de Londras said...

Ah - there I go displaying my musical ignorance again
I am listening to Rufus Wainright while correcting papers, so I'm not a complete musical loser - right??

February 03, 2006 3:10 p.m.  
Blogger Auds said...

No you're not a complete musical loser. ;-)

I much rather Martha (Rufus's sister) or mother (Kate McGarrigle - and her sisters) than Rufus. I'm not really sure why I never got into him, he is good though.

February 03, 2006 3:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auds, I'm not in Dublin tomorrow night otherwise, I'd have taken them off your hands. Remember Beth Bond's post about that the mix tape I made her? She might be interested? I can mail her if you like...

February 03, 2006 5:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auds, thanks for the mail, I was in touch with Beth and as much as she'd love to go, she's not available.

Best of luck finding someone, but I know you'll have no problem shifting them outside.

Enjoy the gig!

February 04, 2006 10:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home