realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm Gonna Get Me One of Them Live Strong Wrist Bands

I actually have one already, but I might start wearing it. (I've bought a lot of them for different causes and have yet to wear one)
ProfessorBainbridge reports that Sheryl Crow broke up with Lance Armstrong because "Lance didn't just support Bush, - he'd go off and fight if the president asked him too."

I saw them both on Oprah and thought they looked like a really cute couple (even if I don't like Sheryl Crow's music).
Lance Armstrong seems like too good a guy to break up with just over politics.
But then Bush is that powerful (you know, able to create hurricanes and the like) that he could easily dissolve other people's relationships if he wanted to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eagle said...

Lance wasn't so good when he left his wife and children to take up with Crow. And, she was always going to dump him once his time in the limelight was gone. There are unpleasant nicknames I could insert here, but let's just say she loves fame.

February 23, 2006 2:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home