realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thrusdays and Thursdays!

From the new blog of the American Chesterton Society My attitude toward progress has passed from antagonism to boredom. I have long ceased to argue with people who prefer Thursday to Wednesday because it is Thursday. GK Chesterton

Despite agreeing with Chesterton on loads and loads of things, I must say I do prefer Thursday to Wednesday.
For no reason. But Thursday seems to be the final fling before the weekend but with the added security net of knowing you've Friday to pick up the bits that fall through.

This is probably the last post from me before the Christmas unless this internet connection improves and I bother jotting down my thoughts on my last read - Ariel Levy's Female Chauvinist Pigs (which was really good btw!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

Sounds to me like you have a pretty good reason to prefer Thursday :)

December 22, 2005 1:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home