realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Friday, December 16, 2005

I tried to be open minded. Honestly I did.

But I still am uncomfortable with this (even though it's none of my business - but then again is anything on this blog? ;-0)
Enrique Iglesias to be a dad again at 90 'My wife wanted it and I owed it to her,' he explained. 'It was an act of generosity towards her. I leave her part of my blood, of my life. I need her so much that I said to her 'here, this is what you wanted for when I am gone'.
In fairness he doesn't look 90....but still.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Breathnach said...

I think this is the srangest sounding part. Latin heart-throb Enrique Iglesias will soon have an uncle or aunt 30 years his junior after his grandfather announced he is to become a dad again at the age of 90.

Good Lord.

December 17, 2005 3:26 p.m.  
Blogger Student said...

And 62 year old Julio Iglesias Jr is about to get a new baby brother. Not a normal brotherly realtionship, that's for sure. They won't be playing the Playstation together.

December 17, 2005 3:43 p.m.  
Blogger Fence said...

Can I just say one thing? *shudder*

December 17, 2005 6:47 p.m.  
Blogger Kevin Breathnach said...

Shit. He died. Weird.

December 20, 2005 10:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home