realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Interview with Wolf Parade

From Pitchfork.
They still haven't given up their day jobs! Indie music rock and roll people, buy their album.

Pitchfork: Have you been able to quit your day jobs?

Arlen: Not really. I mean, Hadji's going to school right now-- he's an English Lit Masters student, so he's trying to work out being on tour and being in school at the same time. And I have a job, but it's kind of flexible work. Same with Dan. Yeah, we'll still probably have to go back to our day jobs
.

Perhaps it's as the Saw Doctors said, if this is rock and roll, I want my old job back.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I imagine they are being modest here (Oops!). Either way, in a couple of months time, they ain't gonna have much time for anything but the band.

December 07, 2005 5:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home