realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Brits 2005

The Winners...

Keane are fairly bland - bit disappointed that they won best album over Snow Patrol - Final Straw is much better in my opinion than Hopes and Fears....and Franz Ferdinand is better than Keane too.

Really can't bear listening to the Streets - there's something about him that makes me want to jump up and down repeatedly on the radio everytime I hear him. I suppose someone else obviously likes him given all the albums he's selling.

U2 should've won something - and personally I would've put Tom Waits over Eninem.

Anyway I guess the fact that I have never heard a McFly song and they won the pop award chosen by the public would disqualify me from becoming a MTV presenter!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home