realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Kathleen Edwards

Kathleen Edwards playing on RTE's The View now. Very annoyed with myself - bought her new album "Back to Me" on pre-release Amazon few weeks ago and got it last week and saw that she was supposed to play Tower Records this evening. I wrote it down in my filofax and everything but forgot to go. Guess I'll just have to wait for her gig in Whelans later this month. The boring arts commentary that preceded her on the View is erased by her performance.
It's an excellent album btw if you liked her first one "Failer" - she's a little like Lucinda Williams - but less country, more acoustic.
I also got Waylon Jennings's son Shooter Jennings's new album "Put the O Back into Country" - it's pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home