realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

AtlanticBlog: Congrats!

William Sjostrom was one of the reasons why we decided to set up this blog - we like him a lot! He's just had a addition to his family and he reflects beautifully on the Gospel of Life in action -
"I have not thought or written about the Gospel of Life in the way that, say, Stephen Bainbridge has, nor am I particularly religious. But it hit me full square the first time I changed her diaper. She is still too helpless even to keep herself clean, and thus does she create a splendid obligation for me. Cleaning her became for me the concrete way of understanding why the Gospel of Life trumps what its supporters euphemistically call Choice."

Some of the comments are weird though - check out "helpful diagram".....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home