realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Condi Rice on her favourite music

Condoleezza Rice was interviewed by radio show Mad About Music) in January.
It's very interesting, and she's really passionate about her music.
I seem to be really drawn to minor keys. Some people would say, well, they're melancholy or they're dark, but I don't think so. I think they're richer and I get a sense when I listen to a minor key that the composer has somehow worked harder at it. It is, it really just attracts me and it's true that most of my favorite pieces tend to be in minor keys.

Hat tip - Clive Davis

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger -Ann said...

I can't listen to the program because I (very stupidly) accidentally deleted the sound drivers on my laptop. But, I seem to remember reading somewhere that Condi was a very accomplished piano student when she was a child.

April 04, 2006 5:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home