realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Forget eBay - Get MY U2 tickets! (at face value)

eBay.ie has U2 tickets for 200 and 300 euro each - what a scandal! I have a combination of seated tickets for Saturday (1) and Monday (4) night that I want to swap for GA (standing) for Saturday and Friday night - have exams Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and a U2 concert in the middle of them is probably not the greatest idea ever.
Leave a comment if you're interested

In other music stuff - Chris at alt-tag posted a review of Mrs Bruce's (Patti Scialfa) second album - 23rd Street Lullaby. While I like that album a lot, I think her first one is better - Rumble Doll. Baby Don't and As Long As I Can Be With You are great little rocking songs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eagle said...

Yeah, great site, but a tad left wing for my liking.

(Just wanted to balance that out.)

June 20, 2005 1:22 p.m.  
Blogger Auds said...

Given that I don't like those that are a tad centrist (and don't think that I am) I'm glad that I'm able to appeal to both ends of the spectrum. ;-)

Chris - invest in Rumble Doll much better! BTW - you didn't seem to get the special 2 Disc version with the 3 live versions - which are really good. Email me if you want them.

June 20, 2005 7:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home