realitycheck(dot)ie

Irish doctor with too many thoughts, too little time and a blog that's supposed to check in on reality.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Forget eBay - Get MY U2 tickets! (at face value)

eBay.ie has U2 tickets for 200 and 300 euro each - what a scandal! I have a combination of seated tickets for Saturday (1) and Monday (4) night that I want to swap for GA (standing) for Saturday and Friday night - have exams Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and a U2 concert in the middle of them is probably not the greatest idea ever.
Leave a comment if you're interested

In other music stuff - Chris at alt-tag posted a review of Mrs Bruce's (Patti Scialfa) second album - 23rd Street Lullaby. While I like that album a lot, I think her first one is better - Rumble Doll. Baby Don't and As Long As I Can Be With You are great little rocking songs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ivana said...

U2 Rock. Great blog site, although a tad right wing for my liking.

June 19, 2005 9:03 p.m.  
Blogger Eagle said...

Yeah, great site, but a tad left wing for my liking.

(Just wanted to balance that out.)

June 20, 2005 1:22 p.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm sure the U2 concert will be mega! I was tempted to try to get tickets, but the idea of the crowds put me off. U2 are great though. Enjoy!

I'm hoping to pick up Rumble Doll at some stage in the near future. (Work/life is a bit hectic the next few weeks.) I was certainly impressed with the 2nd album.

June 20, 2005 5:12 p.m.  
Blogger Auds said...

Given that I don't like those that are a tad centrist (and don't think that I am) I'm glad that I'm able to appeal to both ends of the spectrum. ;-)

Chris - invest in Rumble Doll much better! BTW - you didn't seem to get the special 2 Disc version with the 3 live versions - which are really good. Email me if you want them.

June 20, 2005 7:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home